Cross the North Pole and take refuge in the igloo
Get ready for an expedition to the North Pole! Inside your igloo you'll find a truly unique and comfortable shelter and, above all, all the equipment you need to organise an expedition like a truly fearless explorer! You'll cross the Arctic's rugged terrain, spot polar bears and discover the tracks of real Mammoths!
The room holds a double bed and two single beds in two separate areas. There is also an additional sofa bed available for children up to the age of 7. Family rooms of this type host a maximum number of 4 people and offer a garden view. It is not possible to add a cot. Bathroom with shower - 2 LCD TVs - WI-FI
Admission tickets to Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium included in the package, or may be purchased online.
Rooms are available from 3 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms.
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon water park
- Shuttle service to Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Free (unattended) outdoor parking
- Entertainment for children: Meet & Greet with our characters
- Free baggage storage on request at reception
- Indoor parking
- Plug-in Parking: parking with charging socket for electric cars (external provider Enel X - service subject to fee)
- Other optional services can be viewed during the booking process