Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium is open
with the following timetable: from 2pm to 6pm.
To guarantee a fun visit in total safety, admissions to the aquarium are staggered.
Visit Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium in addition to Gardaland Park, for an extra cost of just €5 - the ticket may be bought directly inside the Park.
Other visitors may purchase a ticket for Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium directly at the Aquarium Ticket Office, at a cost of just €10 (flat rate).
Visitors with VIP, Premium, Super Easy, Super Junior season passes or Gardaland Club can access Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium free of charge.
If you have an Easy or Junior season pass, you can purchase unlimited access to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium for only € 10 at the Park or Aquarium ticket offices or buy a single ticket for only 5€.
With almost 50 structures in 17 countries, from the United Kingdom, right the way through to Finland, New Zealand and South Korea, the SEA LIFE network is home to over 200.000 creatures and is the biggest aquarium chain in the world. The attraction first opened in Italy in 2008 with the Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, followed by the Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium in 2011. Discover more on www.visitsealife.com
Visit Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium and embark on an interactive journey to discover some of the most beautiful creatures that live in the fresh water and seas of planet Earth. In a succession of themed environments, which are perfect reconstructions of various natural habitats, you will get to see a host of underwater worlds, from Lake Garda, right the way through to the dark, mysterious depths of the great oceans.
Are you ready for an incredible, close encounter with sea creatures of every kind? From sea lions and red lionfish, to clownfish and starfish, you'll be swept away by the amazing, transparent sea tunnel, where awe-inspiring sharks and ray fish swim undisturbed, right above your head!
AN OCEAN OF THINGS TO SEE AND DO... amidst the waves!
- Venture into our transparent oceanic tunnel. It will be like taking a deep-sea dive with sharks, rays and other amazing tropical creatures!
- Visit the interactive rock pools, where you can touch a real shark egg with your very own hands and get a close up view of the starfish.
- Don’t miss shark-feeding time.
- In the cinema you can watch interesting films about the marine world.
Get to know 100 different species of sea creatures.
Watch the sea through our 40 themed fish tanks, specifically designed for children, with portholes and domes that will leave them speechless.
- Support our ocean conservation campaigns.
- Eat or have a snack at the Covo del Capitano fast food restaurant.
In the summer season or on mild winter days you can enjoy our beautifully kept green area, with lots of fun games for children.
- In the summer season or on mild winter days you can enjoy our beautifully kept green area, with lots of fun games for children.
No baby carriages and/or strollers allowed
*Entrance with strollers is possible only for children with a disability.