GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The company Gardaland Holidays S.r.l. (hereinafter, for the sake of convenience, "Gardaland") through this website www.gardaland.it (hereinafter, the "Website") offers the possibility of purchasing holiday packages (hereinafter, "package" or "packages") and Overnight stays (referred to as "Room Only Rate") according to the conditions described below, as well as the information included in the booking confirmation email.
The sale of holiday packages is regulated by articles 32-51 novies of Legislative Decree no. 79 of 23 May 2011 (the so-called “Tourism Code”, hereinafter referred to as the TC), as currently amended by Legislative Decree no. 62 of 6 June 2018 implementing EU Directive no. 2015/2302, as well as the provisions of the Italian Civil Code on transport, service and agency contracts, as applicable.
The sale of individual Overnight stays (marked on the website with the words “Room Only Rate”) purchased through the website constitute a remote sales contract governed by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005 (the "Consumer Code") in Chapter I, Title III, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014 and Legislative Decree no. 70 of 2003.
The sale of Special Offers, applicable to holiday packages or overnight stays (Room Only Rate), is also available on this website.
The Customer's purchase of holiday packages or overnight stays implies full and unconditional acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Gardaland reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time and without prior notice. The customer is responsible for checking them periodically for changes. It is, in any case, understood that the General Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to each purchase are always those accepted by the Customer at the time of confirmation.
The Customer declares that he/she has full capacity to act and enter into a purchase contract on the Website on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Gardaland may not under any circumstances be required to verify the capacity to act of visitors and customers of the website.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not govern the sale of products and/or services by parties other than Gardaland that may be present on the Website via links, banners or other hypertext links. Gardaland is not to be held liable for the provision of services and/or the sale of products by such parties. Gardaland does not carry out any control and/or monitoring of the websites that can be consulted via such links. Gardaland is not held liable for the contents of such websites nor for any errors and/or omissions and/or violations of law on their part.
The following conditions govern the sale on the website of holiday packages and overnight stays by the company:
GARDALAND HOLIDAYS S.r.l.
Tax ID Code 01420400218 and VAT No. 02418240236
Registered office: Via Derna, 4 - 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda (VR) - Italy
Headquarters: Via Peschiera, 138 - 37017 Lazise (Verona) - Italy
Tel. (+39) 045 64 04 000
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- Technical organisation Gardaland Holidays S.r.l.
- Provincial authorisation Verona - Decree no. 6299/09 of 18/11/2009. Unlimited Cat. A licence.
- Civil Liability insurance policy no. 1/85151/319/170139896- Unipol Assicurazioni. The number 221217 INTER PARTNER ASSISTANCE SA should be added for the medical-baggage OR TOURISM ASSISTANCE insurance policy
- Tourist Guarantee INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY POLICY FOGAR CONSORTIUM Policy TUA ASSICURAZIONI SPA with head office in LARGO TAZIO NUVOLARI 1 20143 MILAN, CONTACT: customer service 800533533 - email email@example.com
The following definitions apply to these general terms and conditions (without distinction between the use of the singular or the plural):
- Customer: means a person who books and purchases one or more Services offered on the Website during the validity of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- Organiser: the operator who puts together packages and sells or offers them for sale directly or through or together with another operator;
- Parties: Gardaland Holidays S.r.l. and the Customer or Traveller;
- Website: coincides with the website www.gardaland.it ;
- Traveller: anyone who intends to sign or enter into a contract or is authorized to travel pursuant to an organised tourist contract;
- Remote sales contract: the contract for the holiday packages or overnight stays offered on the Website to customers or operators according to a distance selling method without the physical presence of Gardaland Holidays S.r.l. and the customer, and only through the use of remote communications tools through to execution of the contract.
- Holiday Package: (ART. 33, para. 1, no. 4, lett.c) TC: means the "combination of at least two different types of tourist services for the purposes of the same trip or holiday, if at least one of the following conditions occurs: 1) these services are combined by a single professional, also at the request of the traveller or in accordance with his/her selection, before a single contract is concluded for all the services; 2) these services, even if concluded under separate contracts with individual tourist service providers, are: 2.1) purchased from a single point of sale and selected before the traveller agrees to make payment; 2.2) offered, sold or invoiced at a lump-sum or global price; 2.3) advertised or sold under the name "package" or a similar name; 2.4) put together after the execution of a contract pursuant to which the operator allows the traveller to choose from different types of tourist services, or purchased from specific operators through connected online booking processes where the name of the traveller, the payment details and e-mail address are sent by the operator with which the first contract is executed to one or more operators and the contract with the latter or such operators is executed, at the latest, within 24 hours after confirming the booking of the first tourist service.
- Special offer: offers with significantly reduced rates compared to those usually applied for holiday packages or overnight stays (Room Only Rate) that can be purchased on the website and advertised in the appropriate section with any indication of the or in any case of the final reduced price. A 'special offer' is also understood as a rate containing a free service/product.
Please note that the Website periodically advertises Special Offers on Gardaland Hotels which will be provided without any possibility of modification or cancellation. The conditions of the Special Offer shall be made known to the Customer prior to making the purchase and shall in any case prevail over these general conditions. Please therefore refer to all the detailed information shown during the booking process.
- Overnight stay: each night's stay in an accommodation, i.e. the customer's purchase of the room only without additional tourist services (marked on the Website as 'Room Only Rate').
EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
Prior to the conclusion of the holiday package contract or a corresponding offer, the organiser communicates the following information to the traveller by means of a quote or other means of information (Art. 34 TC): a) a description of the tourist services, b) the commercial name and geographical address of the organiser and, if applicable, of the seller, including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; c) the total price of the package inclusive of taxes(excluding tourist tax) and any other duties or costs, administrative and paperwork fees, or, should it not be possible to calculate these before the execution of the contract, an indication of any additional costs the traveller may be required to pay; d) the payment method, including the amount or percentage of the price paid as a down payment and the term for payment of the balance, or the financial guarantees that the traveller is required to pay or provide; e) the minimum number of persons required for the package and the term established by article 41, paragraph 5, (a), before the package is started, for termination of the contract if the minimum number of persons is not reached; f) general information concerning passports and visas, including the time required to apply for and obtain visas and the health formalities of the destination country; g) information about traveller’s right to cancel the contract at any time before the package starts against a cancellation fee, or, if provided, the standard cancellation fee applied by the organiser pursuant to article 41, paragraph 1 of the TC; h) information on the optional or obligatory subscription of an insurance covering the costs of unilateral cancellation of the contract by the traveller or the costs of assistance, including return of the traveller, in the event of accident, illness or death; i) the details of the coverage set forth by article 47, paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of the TC.
Holiday packages and overnight stays can be purchased by the Customer on the website www.gardaland.it;
How to book
- access the Website;
- select the package or overnight stay, the dates and the number of guests;
- fill in the purchase form, entering the purchaser's personal data as required by the system, as well as the name of any additional guests;
- view the booking summary including the total price (including taxes, excluding tourist tax) and details of the package/accommodation selected. The Customer should check the details of the booking and correct any errors before concluding the booking;
- enter the payment details. Purchases may be paid for according to the payment methods specifically provided for in these terms and conditions of sale in the relevant section. In particular, for payments by credit or debit card, the debit will take place online, i.e. in real time via the payment platform of the relevant bank, after verifying the accuracy of the data given by the Customer;
- confirm the booking. In order to proceed with the purchase confirmation, the Customer must declare that they have knowingly accepted the contents and terms and conditions of sale of the booking in question, as well as the pre-contractual legal information on holiday packages. Once the booking has been sent it cannot be cancelled by the Customer, who may however contact Customer Service to solve any problems with the purchase. In any case, the Customer has the possibility to make recourse to the right of withdrawal, as set out below;
- if the process is successful, the booking system will immediately provide a confirmation number, followed by an automatic confirmation sent to the Customer by e-mail to the address indicated in the purchase form, containing the booking number. Failure to receive this e-mail may be due to a transient network communication problem or a user error in transcribing the e-mail address. In both cases, Gardaland recommends the user to contact the Customer Service Department at the contacts provided at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
In order to proceed with the purchase, read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and approve them by ticking the appropriate box on the page before proceeding with payment. Failure to accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale will result in the impossibility of making purchases on the Website.
Gardaland recommends the Customer to keep the e-mail received on paper or electronic support. In confirming the purchase, the customer accepts the sending of the e-mail containing the summary and booking number to the e-mail address entered in the purchase form. Gardaland shall not be held liable in the event of errors in the indicated e-mail address and/or failure to receive the e-mail confirming the purchase for reasons not directly attributable to Gardaland.
The customer may, however, exercise the right of withdrawal within the terms of the law (see the relevant section of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale on 'Withdrawal').
In any case, personal data must be provided accurately in order to avoid problems in the confirmation and subsequent use of the booking.
The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are Italian, English and German.
In any case, if the user decides to purchase a package/overnight stay for a minor for whom they do not have parental responsibility, in concluding the purchase they accept and declare to hold the company Gardaland Srl harmless of any civil and criminal liability that may derive from or in relation to such purchase.
METHOD OF PAYMENT - PURCHASE CONFIRMATION
Gardaland advertises a large number of Holiday Packages, Overnight stays and Special Offers. The descriptions within each offer specify the services included in the price.
Prices are shown in Euros and include value added tax (VAT).
Italian Municipalities have the right to apply the Tourist Tax, and if this is not specified, it is not included in the rates shown by the price tables. If it is applied, it should be paid by the customer directly at the hotel. The Customer shall be solely responsible for paying these additional taxes.
Method of Payment
At the time of booking, Gardaland accepts payment of the total amount with the following credit cards with 3D secure code: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal™ and Maestro .
If the method of payment chosen by the user is by credit or debit card, the debit will take place online, i.e. in real time via the payment platform of the relevant bank, after verifying the accuracy of the data given by the user.
Debit and payment security procedure
The debit will be made on conclusion of the payment procedure, i.e. only after (i) the details of the card used for payment have been verified and (ii) the issuer of the payment card used by the Customer has issued the debit authorisation.
On this point, in application of Directive (EU) 2015/2366 on payment services in the internal market (PSD2), you are informed that you may be required to complete the purchase process by meeting the authentication criteria required by the payment institution in charge of handling the online payment transaction. The authentication criteria refer to the identity of the user (to meet this criterion, the user must be registered on the Website at the time of the purchase transaction) and must know the authentication code transmitted by the payment institution (Strong Customer Authentication). Failure to complete the procedure described above may result in the impossibility of finalising the purchase and thus confirming the Customer's booking. In this respect, Gardaland shall not be held liable for the failure to complete the booking.
Confidential payment card data (card number, holder, expiry date, security code) are encrypted and transmitted directly to the payment manager without passing through the servers Gardaland uses. Gardaland therefore never has access to and does not store, not even in the event that the User chooses to store such data on the Website by means of registration, the data of the payment card used to proceed with the purchase.
At the end of the transaction, the Customer will receive immediate confirmation of payment according to the circuit of reference.
Gardaland in any case reserves the right to suspend or cancel, at its own discretion and at any time, a booking in the event of non-payment or partial payment of any sum owed by the Customer, in the event of late payment or in the event of fraud or attempted fraud through the use of the Website, also in relation to previous bookings. On this point, Gardaland reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders originating (i) from a User with whom it has an ongoing legal dispute; (ii) from a User who has previously violated these General Terms and Conditions and/or the conditions and/or terms of the Contract; (iii) from a User who has been involved in fraud of any kind and, in particular, relating to payments by credit card, or scalping of tickets; (iv) from Users who have issued false, invented, fictitious, incomplete or otherwise inexact or in any way misleading identification data or referred to third parties or that have not promptly sent Gardaland the documents requested as part of the payment procedure, or have sent invalid documents.
In the fight against Internet frauds, information regarding bookings made by the Customer may be transmitted to third parties authorised by law or designated by Gardaland for the sole purpose of verifying the Customer's identity, the validity of the booking and the method of payment used. As an additional measure to the secure payment system and in order to help prevent Internet fraud, Gardaland reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the customer and to take any measures it deems appropriate (including cancellation of the booking).
Gardaland will proceed to issue the booking number only after receiving confirmation of the payment authorisation or after the amount due has been credited.
The customer is responsible for the correctness of the data entered in the booking system, therefore once they have received confirmation of payment, they undertake to check all the travel documents received at the end of the booking and, if any errors are found, to contact the Booking Department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the system detects any anomalies related to the omission of mandatory fields in the form, it will automatically report them.
The booking confirmation is acquired by Gardaland for the purposes of the correct conclusion of the purchase procedure and is stored in a database.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED TO CHECK IN
In order to check in at the hotels and consequently gain access to the facilities, guests must be in possession of the following:
- passport or other valid identification document (identity card), as well as residence and transit visas and any health certificates that may be required, relating to each guest, including any minors.
- With regard to the expatriation of minors under the age of 14 and for more detailed information, the Customer should consult and follow the instructions given on the Italian State Police website http://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/191/.
- confirmation of purchase of the Holiday Package or Special Offer, or of the Overnight Stay.
TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR THE CUSTOMER
At the time of purchase, or in any case by 11:59 p.m. on the day following the purchase , of a holiday package or overnight stay, the Customer may decide to purchase one of the following travel insurance policies: Booking Protection or Booking Protection Plus from Allianz Global Assistance. To this end, the Customer is invited to read the specific conditions at the hyperlink https://www.gardaland.it/scopri-la-guida-al-soggiorno/booking-protection/.
MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATION AFTER THE PURCHASE - REPLACEMENTS
Modifications by the Customer
It is specified that the conditions related to the modification or cancellation of the purchase made or replacement vary according to the type of service purchased. The Customer may change or cancel the booking only and exclusively if this option is provided for at the time of purchase and under the conditions laid down in relation to the individual booking and specified in detail both during the purchase procedure and in the e-mail confirming the booking.
In the event of the purchase of a Holiday Package (Art. 38 TC), the following rules apply.
For stays of two or more nights, in the event that a Customer does not arrive for the first night booked and intends to check in for the following nights, they must contact Gardaland's customer care, or the hotel directly, no later than 12.00 noon on the day following the first booked night
The Customer may transfer the booking to a third party (hereinafter also referred to as the "transferee") who meets all the conditions for the use of the Package or Overnight Stay, with written notice to Gardaland within 4 business days before departure, together with the full details of the transferee. The original customer and the transferee are in any case jointly liable for payment of the Package, taxes and other additional costs, and any expenses incurred for the modification.
No refund will be made for meals not taken by the Customer.
In any event, all modifications requested by the Customer in relation to the purchase made must be reconfirmed by Gardaland in writing, otherwise the original booking shall be deemed confirmed.
It is in any case specified that with regard to donations made by the Customer to the Merlin's Magic Wand organisation, the amounts donated can never be refunded.
Modifications by Gardaland
In exceptional cases, Gardaland may cancel or modify the booking made by the Customer. In this case Gardaland will promptly inform the Customer of the event and where possible will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of the same category and capable of providing comparable services. Should the Customer not accept the proposal, Gardaland will refund the amount paid for the booking.
Specifically, Gardaland reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the contract, other than the price, if the change is of minor importance. Such modifications should be communicated in a clear and accurate manner on durable media, such as an e-mail message. (Art. 40 TC)
If prior to the Customer using the booking, the Organiser modifies any of the main services of the tourist services provided by article 34 paragraph 1 (a) in a significant manner, or cannot satisfy the traveller’s specific requests, or intends to increase the price of the package by more than 8%, the traveller may accept the proposed modification or cancel the contract without paying the cancellation fees. If the traveller does not accept the proposed modifications provided by paragraph 1, the organiser may offer the traveller a replacement package of same or higher quality. The Traveller must communicate his/her choice within two days of receipt of the notice from Gardaland.
If the Traveller decides not to accept either of the optional solutions offered by Gardaland, the Traveller will in any case have the right to receive a refund without unjustified delay and in any case within 14 working days from cancellation of the contract, unless the defect of conformity is attributable to:
(i) circumstances of force majeure and/or unforeseeable circumstances;
(ii) the traveller.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer's right of withdrawal is excluded in the case of the purchase of:
- Holiday Package: pursuant to Art. 41(7) of the TC, the traveller may withdraw, without penalty and without giving any reason, within a period of 5 (five) days from the date of conclusion of the contract or from the date on which he/she receives the contractual conditions and preliminary information, if later.
- Special Holiday Package Offer: pursuant to Art. 41 para. 7, of the TC, the right of withdrawal is excluded for all offers with significantly lower rates than the current offers.
- Overnight Stay (Room Only Rate) or Special Overnight Offer: pursuant to Art. 55 paragraph 1, (b) of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), the right to cancel that protects the consumer in the case of contracts and distance contractual proposals or agreements not negotiated on the premises of sales offices (article 64 et sequitur) is not applicable if the operator, when concluding the contract, undertakes to provide such services on a specific date or in a specific period. The Customer can therefore not exercise the right to cancel the purchase.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIABILITY
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that should there be any interruption or suspension of the Website for any reason, Gardaland will in no way be liable to the purchaser and/or third parties for lack of availability, for which it does not guarantee continuity. Consequently, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that they will not be able to level any claim against Gardaland for indemnification and/or compensation for damage.
The Vouchers may not be used as prizes, within or outside the scope of application of Presidential Decree 430/2001, or of other prize-giving or promotional initiatives (such as, competitions or lotteries), except in the case of explicit prior written consent by Gardaland.
The Customer declares that it will not use the Vouchers in breach of these provisions and undertakes to indemnify and hold Gardaland Holidays S.r.l. and Gardaland S.r.l. harmless from any damage caused by any breach of this guarantee.
LIABILITY OF THE ORGANISER AND LIMITS OF COMPENSATION
Pursuant to Art. 42 of the TC, the organiser is liable for any damage caused to the traveller as a result of non-fulfilment in whole or in part of the services described by the contract, regardless of whether such services are provided directly by the organiser or by third party suppliers, unless the organiser is able to demonstrate that the event was caused by the traveller (including autonomous actions of the latter during the execution of the tourist services) or by unpredictable or inevitable third party events, circumstances unrelated to the supply of the services provided by the contract, fortuitous events, force majeure, or circumstances that the organiser could not, with ordinary professional diligence, have reasonably foreseen or solved.
The organiser’s liability for compensation for personal injuries and the relevant statute of limitations, are governed by the provisions set forth herein, and shall in any case not exceed the limits established by the International Conventions governing the services made subject of the holiday package and by articles 1783 and 1784 of the Italian Civil Code, with the exception of personal injuries not subject to a specific limit.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE
Gardaland Holidays S.r.l. shall, pursuant to Art. 45 of the TC, provide prompt and appropriate assistance to any traveller in difficulty, above all by providing information about health services, the local authorities and consular assistance and helping the traveller with distance communications and to find alternative tourist services.
The organiser may ask the traveller to pay a reasonable price for such assistance if the problem is caused intentionally by the traveller or for reasons attributable to the same, within the limits of the costs actually incurred.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS OF THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
When making up a Holiday Package, Gardaland collaborates with third party suppliers who provide different services, that are subject to the Conditions applied by such third party suppliers. The Customer should in any case read the specific Conditions and Limitations applicable to the different services before confirming the booking.
The Customer undertakes to pay the price of the package(s) and/or overnight stay(s) purchased in the time and manner indicated in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Once the on-line purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer undertakes to print and retain these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Voucher issued and sent to the e-mail address provided.
The Customer is solely responsible for the correctness of the data entered in the purchase procedure and undertakes not to enter false and/or invented and/or fictitious data. The Customer holds Gardaland harmless from any responsibility deriving from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to inaccurate data provided by the same.
The provision of the credit card number and the final validation of the purchase constitute proof of the latter and render the sums indicated by Gardaland for the purchase of the package/accommodation due. The computer records of Gardaland and Gardaland's partners shall constitute proof of communications and payments between the Parties.
The personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the data protection policy available at https://www.gardaland.it/sicurezza-privacy/politica-sulla-privacy/, in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 "GDPR" and the relevant national legislation (in particular Legislative Decree 196/2003, "Privacy Code" as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018).
All figurative and non-figurative trademarks present on the booking confirmation, on the Website, including the "Gardaland" trademark, the images, illustrations and logos and any content present on the Website (including, without limitation, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale) are the exclusive property of Gardaland and/or of the respective holders of the related intellectual property rights.
The reproduction in whole or in part, the modification or the use of such trademarks, illustrations, images and logos, or of any other content of the Website, for any reason and by any means, without the express written authorisation of Gardaland and/or of the respective holders of the related intellectual property rights, is strictly prohibited.
Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale be declared invalid or ineffective due to a change in the law or following a ruling by a competent judicial authority, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
The fact that one of the Parties does not claim, against the other Party, a breach of any of the obligations contained in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, shall not be construed as a waiver of the fulfiment of the obligation in question for the future.
Unless otherwise provided for, Gardaland may not be held liable for losses, damages or delays in the provision of the services governed by these general terms and conditions caused by strikes, industrial action, lockouts, fortuitous events, fire, compliance with orders and prescriptions of any public authority or its representatives; statutory prohibitions, governmental orders or regulations, insurrections, states of war or similar acts, natural elements, force majeure, embargoes or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and purchase contracts concluded via the Website are governed by Italian law. Any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall, in the absence of a settlement, be referred to the jurisdiction of the competent Italian Courts based on the Customer's place of residence or domicile, if located in Italy.
Pursuant to Article 141-sexies, paragraph 3 of the Consumer Code, Gardaland informs the Customer, who has the status of consumer pursuant to Art. 3, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consumer Code, in the event that they have submitted a complaint directly to Gardaland following which it has not been possible to reach an amicable solution, of the possibility of resolving the dispute relating to obligations deriving from a contract concluded on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, out of court before the "Alternative Dispute Resolution" body or bodies (ADR bodies, as indicated in Articles 141-bis et seq. of the Consumer Code).
The Customer, who qualifies as a consumer under Art. 3(1)(a) of the Consumer Code, also has the option of resolving any disputes relating to purchases, without recourse to the courts, via the on-line dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The Customer's right to bring action before the competent ordinary courts, whatever the outcome of the out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to consumer relations through recourse to the procedures under Part V, Title II-bis of the Consumer Code, shall remain unaffected.
For any dispute related to the application, performance and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the user residing in a member state of the European Union other than Italy can also have access to the European procedure instituted for small claims through Regulation (EC) No 861/2007 of the Council of 11 July 2007, on condition that the value of the dispute does not exceed €5,000.00, excluding interest, rights and expenses. The full text of this regulation can be found at www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
Customers should submit claims directly to the hotel i.e. Gardaland without delay, and in any case within 10 working days from the date of returning to place of departure, in the case of inadequate services, lack of conformity or non-performance of the tourist services included in a package, in other words, claims relevant to the performance of the purchase contract. Gardaland will reply to complaints submitted by e-mail and/or by telephone within 5 days of their receipt at the latest (ART. 44 of the TC)
Last revision: 14 November 2023