From 16TH September to 1ST October is...
The magic of the Italy’s N°1 Amusement Park increases with the Bavarian cheerfulness and vitality!
The inviting tastes, the happy music, the typical fitting and the unavoidable beer will immediately send you beyond the Alps!
Sip a beer (...or more!) as real experts!
- Pilsner Urquell
- Grolsch Weizen
- Peroni Gran Riserva Rossa
- Peroni Gran Riserva Doppio Malto
Taste one (…or more!) of the most savory Bavarian dishes:
- Shank of Pork, sauerkraut and potatoes
- Nuremberg Sausage, sauerkraut and potatoes
- Chicken drums, sauerkraut and potatoes
- Speck, Parmesan Cheese and cucumbers
LOTS OF FUN
A Bavarian cheerfulness is waiting for you!
- Celebrate with friends or family to the sound of traditional Bavarian songs and dance, easily seated at the big tables and surrounded by suggestive theming…a Bavarian corner is waiting for you at Gardaland!
- Have fun on the rides of the Italy’s N°1 Amusement Park…even until 22pm on Saturdays!