Experience the Park at its best, with the Easy Rider guide!
Entrust yourself to the Easy Rider staff, to enjoy the Park to the full. Relax, and think only about having fun!
Easy Rider is a service aimed at groups that include people with disabilities. The Easy Rider staff will always be by your side: they will accompany you to the Park, facilitating your choice of attractions and helping you to better organise your day.
The Easy Rider staff:
- Propose a customised itinerary based on the needs of the group.
- Guide guests inside the Park, accompanying them to the entrance of the rides.
- Supply guests with detailed descriptions of the experience coming up before they climb aboard each ride.
- Outline the various services of the Park.
- Upon request, make reservations at Gardaland restaurants on behalf of guests.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The service is available on the days the Park is open in April, May, June, July and September, in the following time slots: 10.30am-1.30pm and 2-5pm
- Easy Rider is dedicated to groups of minimum 4 and maximum 12 participants, with a balanced number of guests with disabilities and companions.
- To allow each member of the group to participate in the tour, large groups will be able to reserve both time slots.
- Easy Rider staff are not intended as substitute companions. Therefore, an adequate number of companions must be present in the group, since each guest with disabilities must be accompanied by a person in order to access the rides. Companions must also support guests with disabilities when moving/travelling around the Park, where necessary.
How to book the service:
To take advantage of the service, it is necessary to book by calling (0039) 045 6449777, at least 3 days before the date of your visit.
The Easy Rider staff will welcome the group at the WELCOME DESK (the office is located to the right of the Park's main entrance). In addition to the admission ticket, a fee of €5 is required for each member of the group (both for guests with disabilities and their companions).
Please note that admission to the Park is free for people with disabilities who are not self-sufficient, and is offered at a reduced rate for autonomous people with disabilities and their companion. Payment can be made directly upon arrival, at the WELCOME DESK.
Please notify us of any changes and/or cancellation of the reservation at least 3 days before the date of the visit.