Your Gardaland experience is now even more fun
with the “Easy Rider” service!
Get the most out of your visit together with us in a quick and easy way.
The Easy Rider service is dedicated to groups with Guests with disabilities. A guide will walk with you while you discover the Park, assisting you in the choice of the rides and in planning your day.
Just enjoy your day!
Gardaland is a Magical World with a lot of exciting rides, shows, F&B units and lots of services over 600.000 square meters. It’s not always easy to move around: get yourself a guide and just think about having fun!
- Defines the most suitable itinerary for you, according to the group’s needs
- Takes the group to the entrance of the rides
- Explains all the services which Gardaland offers its Guests
- Can book a table at one of our restaurants, if you’d like to
Terms and conditions:
- The service is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in April, May, June, July and September in the following time slots:
- Morning: from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Afternoon from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Easy Rider is dedicated to groups of minimum 4 and maximum 12 Guests, with a balanced number of Guests with disabilities and carers.
- Larger groups can book both times slots.
- The guide will not substitute for the carer. Therefore, it’s important that in the group there’s an appropriate number of carers, as one carer per Guest with disability is required when accessing the rides. Moreover, carers will have to assist Guests with disabilities in moving around the Park, when required. .
How to book “Easy Rider”:
- In order to benefit from this service a booking is required at least 3 days before the date of visit. Please, call the following number: +39 045 6449777.
- The guide will meet the group at the Welcome Desk, located at the “Castle” entrance.
- An additional charge of 5,00 € per person (both for Guests with disabilities and carers - besides the regular admission ticket) is required in order to benefit from the Easy Rider service.
- The payment can be made directly at the Welcome Desk on the day of your visit.