Dear Guests, in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of all visitors to Gardaland Resort.
All guests and anyone with access to the Resort and its premises are required to comply with the following measures:
1. Obligation to stay at home in the presence of a temperature (over 37.5° C) or other flu-like symptoms and stay away from the Park in the event of health-risk symptoms/factors such as flu, temperature, arrival from areas at risk or contact with people who have tested positive for the virus in the previous 14 days, and in all cases where public authority regulations require you to inform your family doctor and the local health authority and isolate at home.
2. Obligation to respect all regulations laid down by the authorities and Gardaland management when entering the Park, particularly:
- undergo a body temperature scan before entering the premises;
- wear a face mask indoors and in particularly crowded areas as well as protective gloves on the rides and in commercial premises where requested;
- maintain an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 metre;
- observe the rules of hand hygiene and follow all correct hygiene principles.
3. Obligation to inform Park stewards promptly and in a responsible manner in the event of emergence of any flu-like symptom during your visit/stay, taking care to maintain the recommended social distance from all people.
The security measures implemented by Gardaland Srl in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are intended to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all guests and anyone visiting Gardaland Resort and its adjoining premises. It is therefore in everyone's interest to respect the security measures that have been put in place.
Gardaland Srl reserves the right to remove from Gardaland Resort any person whose behaviour does not respect these security measures.
The security measures that have been introduced at Gardaland Resort aim to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus; however, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, anyone staying at the hotels and/or visiting the Park acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
Temperature exceeding 37.5° C
In the event that the temperature scan detects a temperature exceeding 37.5° C, the guest in question will be taken to a separate area for a second scan with a handheld thermal camera. In the event that the second measurement confirms a body temperature over 37.5° C, the guest will be asked to return home and contact his/her family doctor.
The data provided will be processed in full respect of current privacy law and in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 and EU Regulation no. 2016/679, always adopting principles inspired by fairness, lawfulness and transparency, and only for the purpose of protecting the health of people present in Gardaland Park, thus guaranteeing the protection and confidentiality of data. The data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties beyond those enabled by the specific regulatory provisions, and will not be transferred abroad. No personal data will be stored regarding the real-time temperature monitoring process unless a visitor's temperature exceeds the established threshold. In such an event, the Data Controller (Gardaland Srl) may only register the guest's name and ticket ID code in order to document the reasons why access was denied to the Park - these details will be held on file for the next 14 days before being cancelled. The Data Controller may be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.