New for 2019: A Night at the Aquarium
Aged between 8 and 12 years old? Want to spend a night to remember alongside sharks, rays, clown fish and many more? If so, a Night at the Aquarium is perfect for you.
Stay the night at Gardaland SEA LIFE, and sleep in the Tropical Laguna opposite the Bay of Rays.
The programme for the night event is as follows:
- 8 pm participants’ arrival
- Short icebreaker session in the workshop
- Night-time guided tour, without music and in near darkness, to spy on the fish as they get ready to go to sleep
- Sleeping arrangements set up for groups of 4-5 children, getting ready for bed
- Last trip around the aquarium in pyjamas, completely in the dark (with just one flashlight at the front and one at the back of the line)
- 7 am wake-up call
- Breakfast at the Covo del Capitano restaurant
- Certificates awarded and parents’ pick-up by 8:30 am.
What to bring for the night:
- Sleeping bag
- Pyjamas or onesie
- What personal items to bring:
- Paper tissues
- Any snack required for the night (water provided on site).
To guarantee a truly unique and extraordinary experience, smartphones and/or mobile devices are not allowed. For any need to get in touch with parents, our staff will be on hand all night.
Available dates: 23 February - 16 March - 19 October - 16 November - 14 December.
PRICE & INFORMATION:
- € 60
- Maximum number of participants: 15
- Booking required
- Bookings may be made right up to the day before the event, but places are limited.
For further information and to make reservations: tel. +39 045 6449777 - email@example.com