FROM 15th TO 30th JULY
All the emotions and the fun that only Gardaland can offer are illuminated with the boldest colours of the most exciting Latin-American festival.
Samba, tango, rumba, salsa and cha-cha-cha…all the best of Latin America and more is waiting for you at Gardaland
to turn on your summer with the passionate rhythm of South America
WE’VE GOT IT ALL: SHOWS, ARTISTS,
ENTERTAINMENT, DANCING AND AWE-INSPIRING MUSIC!
- Welcome to Alegria Latina: dancers and our mascot Prezzemolo will be on hand at the entrance every day to welcome guests into the park with special musical performances
- The superb artists and dancers from Cores da Bahia will be showcasing their incredible talents, combining circus skills with Brazilian dances
- La Banda del Sur, the best in Latin and Brazilian music, will perform live every evening on the giant stage in Piazza Ramses, accompanied by fleet-footed Latin-American dance pairs
- Traditional Mexican music from aMariachi quartet, passionate Argentinian Tango and our unmissable Alegria Latina Parade, with all the artists from our ultra-colourful event winding their way around the Park
- A special Zumba stage, with inspirational instructors getting all our guests up on their feet and dancing.
And on 15th, 22nd and 29th July, the Forteza group will be bringing the whole Park to life with their rousing Brazilian percussion.